Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Audio Project

Okay folks, here is the long awaited debut audio story from "Monsters in the Closet", home of the newest and most badass ghost stories you have ever heard....

Brandon Baker-- Audio Story-- Monsters in the Closet from UA, Telecommunication and Film on Vimeo.


I am just kidding, but it the premise for my audio story. I will admit I procrastinated a little on this one but I think it turned out pretty good. I wanted to do something humorous but not over the top. I struggled to find a good idea until I just sat down and recorded a good ole mad lib rant... and this is what came of it.

Through this project, I learned that telling a story without video, for me, is a lot more difficult than I thought. With only audio, you have to achieve everything you want with just audible sounds and that made it a unique challenge. I feel like I did an okay job of telling a story and I hope you get a kick out of it. So, enjoy.



...On another note, my good friends The Hypsys won the Wakarusa Classic lastnight in ttown at the Jupiter and have earned a spot at the Wakarusa Festival in Arakansas. Here a music video I did for them last semester, boom. So, go check em out or your gonna cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment