Monday, March 29, 2010

Tea Leaf Green

Okay, I first heard of Tea Leaf Green about 5 or 6 years ago and have heard most of their more mainstream album cuts but never had the opportunity to see them live.


...until I was in Orlando, FL over spring break and saw them play with DIOCIOUS at The Social. It was a great show and I had alot of fun. Here are some pics:

I stood directly in front of Trevor and it was a kick ass show. I didnt remember hearing any of the ones I thought but it was an awesome show and a great atmosphere. Also, Josh had on a Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt, and being from Alabama that made my day right there. And.... I could have sworm I heard an "Easy Wind" tease by Josh at some point during the night. I will see TLG again soon and so should you.
And here is the setlist
Set 1:
Germanatin' Seed>
Piss It Away
Connection>
5000 Acres
Dreaming Without Sleeping>
Asphault Funk>
I've Got a Truck>
Ride Together
The Ballad of El Goodo (1)
Looking West>
Criminal Intent>
Honeymooners
Invasion
Don't Curse the Night>
Jezebel>
Devil's Pay
Encore:
Truck Stop Sally>
Red Ribbons


However, the reason for this post is to advertise the TLG show for April 16-17 in San Francisco, CA at the Great American Music Hall... so, if you are in the area, I suggest you go check this out. and get tickets through this link: TICKETS

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro. A lot of times Josh will sing a verse of "Easy Wind" during Asphalt Funk (the instrumental original from TLG's first album). There is an audio sample on my lyrics blog, the Annotated Tea Leaf Green Songbook, here's the link: http://www.dgold.info/green/asphalt-funk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dgold, i checked out the site. i knew i heard what i heard that night but couldnt confirm it anywhere so people didnt believe me... so i appreciate your help.

    also clicked thru and found your radio show. ill be looking out for the podcasts and if you ever need any help with audio/video production check out my website www.avsproductions.com

    ReplyDelete