Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Remix/Mashup Inspiration

So, for my newest project in the works, I have decided to take on the idea of remixing some pre-existing footage into my own video creation and call it my own... FAIR USE right??

Well, I am going to share some videos that have inspired the direction for my own piece but here is my initial plan. I have gotten a track form local music artist DJ BELLIZIO (hit him up on the twitter/fb/etc)hich is a audio mashup pulled from Big Gigantic and Project Pat tunes... the idea is to make a funky new video track that accentuates the music or propels into a whole 'nother dimension. If successful, it will serve as my TCF 444 class project, my first video mashup, and initial collaboration relationship between me and local artists to help promote both of our dreams and goals.

Video 1:


Video 2:


Video 3:


So, be on the lookout in the following weeks. I will post it as soon as im finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment